First spring buys





I don't know if it's cause I work in fashion, but I always get so excited when a new season starts.  New colours, new styles.....New, new, new.
I go back to work full time in just a few short weeks, so these are some of the items I will be treating myself to.



first spring buys


1.  I already have the jeans.  Mine are the Levi boyfriend jean but you can find similar here.


2.  This baseball tee.  I have seen this tee in Sportsgirl already, and it is super soft and the yellow and grey marle are totally on trend for spring.


3.  The 1938 Barrel Bag by Oroton.  This is an investment, but my hubby said I could get a new Oroton bag when I went back to work, and this is THE bag I have been lusting after.
It's classic, timeless and will last forever.


4.  I need a new pair of glasses.  My Prada ones are begining to show the wounds of a certain one year old's teeth.  These Chanel ones are black, classic and Chanel quilted.  They're perfect.


5.  The Michael Kors watch.  I have been loving this beauty from afar for quite some time.  This will be my welcome back to the work force present.


6.  A new pair of Chuck Taylors.  Converse will always be my go to casual shoe. White will be fresh for spring, and they look great with boyfriend jeans! 


I can't wait to go shopping! It's been far to long!


What are some of your must-haves for spring? Would love to see your wish lists.


Love Lil xx



















Leave a Comment

  1. Hi Lil, Hi, I’m visiting from the Totally Social Link-Up and I've subscribed to your site by email.

    Great timing for this Linky because all our email subscribers are automatically entered into our Summer Reading Weekly Book Giveaways all summer long. Hope you get a chance to visit and subscribe. Cheers, Renee

    http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit, I would totally wear this! I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We almost have the same style when it comes to casual wear. I have a baseball tee that I bought from Gap a few years back which I really like but doesn't fit me anymore because I gained weight. My hubby just gave me for my birthday a new bag that I've been eyeing to buy. Speaking of buying things, I just want share my recent blog about this and I hope you have time to read it. Its me, Imee<3

    http://imeeseeshoes.blogspot.com/2012/07/if-clothes-fit-buy-it.html

    btw, I hope you can participate in my blog hop here

    http://imeeseeshoes.blogspot.com/2012/07/rainy-days-are-here-again.html

    ReplyDelete