This recipe is really easy and the soup was ready from start to finish in about half an hour.
* 1 tbsp of oil
* 2 medium onions, diced
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1 tbsp of curry powder
* 500g pumpkin, diced
* 200g sweet potato, peeled and diced
* 700ml vegetable stock
* 200ml coconut milk
* salt and pepper
* sour cream
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry onion until transparent.
2. Add garlic, curry powder, pumpkin and sweet potato. Stir and fry for another minute.3. Add the stock and simmer while covered for 20 minutes.
4. Let cool a little and blend with a stick blender.
5. Return to stove and add the coconut milk but do not boil.
6. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
We served our soup with a healthy helping of sour cream, parmesan cheese and some home made garlic bread. Oh My Goodness!
So, So Good. This made enough to feed 3 adults, and we froze another 4 servings for lunches/easy dinners.
Is it just me or does soup always taste better on the second day?
Love Lil xx