Op Shop Show and Tell #1





I LOVE looking for op shop treasures! It is one of my favourite ways to spend a day.  Taking a walk down to my local Vinnies with Gus, my partner in op shop crime my sister, Astrid, and a large coffee.  We can spend hours trawling through the racks, oohing and ahhing over the kitchy brick a brack, and wanting to take home half of the furniture section.  Since I do this on a regular basis I thought that I would show you some of my recent finds....


A collection of books for the Gusbug. Total cost $6.00


4 Paddington Bear Books.  I loved Paddington when I was little.  Hope to pass on the love to Gus!


'The little red Caboose' Golden Book.  I'm an absolute sucker for the amazing illustrations in vintage Golden Books.


And the Australian Classic, Possum Magic. Every Aussie Kid has to have this book in their collection.


This beauty of a side plate for $2.00.  I love the navy, gold and green detail.  Should just look at it, but have used it many a time to eat a little something off it.


Closer detail of my pretty plate.


And this cute shirt for $5.00.  It has a cute ruffle detail and I have worn it so many times already.  

So grand total: $13.00!! What a steal!
Can't wait to unearth my next set of treasures!

Do you love a bit of a op shopping?  What have been your latest finds?

Love Lil xx










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment