FIVE UNDER FIFTY - NEW HOMEWARES




SPLENDID NEW HOMEWARES



Every year about this time I start getting itchy to change it up at home.  Maybe it's because we spend so much time indoors during winter, or because every retail store worth it's weight in salt brings out their spring ranges at the beginning of June, enticing us and making us itch.  
Itch for newness and colour.
Well, I scratched that itch, as soon as I saw Kmart's new homewares catalogue.
OMG!  All I can say is well done.  They have got it dead right.  Right on trend with pops of colour and light wood 
and a bit of vintage thrown in for good measure.
Above are my top picks (and what I picked up for myself)
Vintage Shelf, Storage Containers, ceramic bird, wire basket, and deer head clock
The total for these pieces of loveliness was $68.  $68!!!

I can't wait to show you how they have brightened up our home.
If you haven't seen their catalogue yet, have a look.  I'm sure you'll find
something you can't live without.

Love Lil xx

















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment