New York here we come!




New York here we come

Hello neglected old thing!  I have missed you so.  Unfortunately life and work takes over around the christmas period.  We are only just getting back into the swing of things with bedtime routines, dinners before 9pm and days off as a family.

So, just a bit excited that the final countdown is on.  13 days till we hop on a jet plane and fly to NEW YORK CITY!!!!  It has finally hit me after months of planning and dreaming!  
Now it is just a matter of packing our bags, making sure we have our Passports and the three of us are off on our amazing adventure!

Speaking of packing, above is what I have bought so far to get ready for our grand holiday.
We are going from 30 degrees to 3 degrees.  3 degrees people!  How are we going to cope?  With a warm puffa jacket, fur lined boots and some gloves of course.  No snow or wind is going to stop us exploring the City that never sleeps.

So Leather Gloves from ASOS.  They fit (excuse the pun) like a glove and are both warm and stylish.  Grey knitted Snood also from ASOS.  It is so soft and fluffy and was an absolute steal.  Cross Body Bag from the one and only Oroton.  I have been eyeing off this bag for months.  I wanted a bag I could just throw on, not have to lug around but be able to carry all of our stuff.  It is perfect, smells amazing and goes with absolutely everything. 
Man Style Shirt from Country Road.  Can you believe I got it for $19?  It is so beautifully cut and has just the right amount of length to wear under sweaters.   
Travel Notes Notebook from Kikki K.  I got this for a gift for Christmas.  You can plan and document your whole holiday and future adventures in this little book, and of course it's easy on the eye.  Fur Lined Boots from Boohoo.  My toes are going to be sooo warm and hopefully I'll be able to walk and walk cause they are totally comfy.
My hero piece, The Puffa Jacket is Bellfield from ASOS.  I love love love it.  You cannot even put it on in 30 degree weather it is that warm.  

I know that I should be doing all of my shopping in New York but being able to buy a few things has made the trip seem real and adds to the excitement level.
Plus I just love shopping.

Have you ever been to New York, or any other parts of the U.S?  I would love any packing or travelling tips or great place to go visit or eat?  

Much Love Lil xx





















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment