My little brother got married!!




I was the proudest sister on Saturday, because my little brother Jesse got married to the love of his life, Caitlin.  It was the most beautiful day!!
My brother was the cutest groom you ever did see (excluding my husband) and Caitlin looked stunning!  The wedding was held in the Canberra Baptist Church and the reception was held at Old Parliament House, which just oozed history, and is a place I have always wanted to see.  I had such a great time with my family down in Canberra and the Gusbug got to get lots of cuddles and kisses from his Grandma and Pappy and Aunts and Uncle!! (oh, and Ross got to fly down, Happy Husband!)


It was such a pleasure to be part of Jesse and Caitlin's wedding, and I am oh so proud of the man my baby brother has become!! Such a handsome, loving, generous guy who I have never seen so happy as I did on Saturday.  I know Mr and Mrs Rodger are going to have the best life!!


Here are a few snapshots of the most amazing day.....



























Love Lil xx

P.S - We did the touristy, nerdy thing at Parliament House on Sunday. It was awesome!! Photos coming tomorrow.

























Leave a Comment

Post a Comment