I had the BEST day on Friday! It was just me. Gus was at Preschool, Husband at work.
Me. Well I had the day off. So I took myself to the Fair (Westfield Miranda) and shopped the sales. And I came up trumps!
Gosh it was nice to walk around the shops, coffee in hand and browse at my own leisure. No juice bottles to pick up from under a rack, or running after a certain little someone.
So this is what I scored:
1. Sweater from Forever New. Got it for $29. Was $59. Yay! Have already worn it today with skinny green cargos from Mambo and my white chucks.
2. Knit from Sportsgirl. again $29. Was $59. Can't wait to pair this with my leather leggings and my wedge sneakers.
3. His and Hers to do list from Sussan. $6.97. Was $14.95. Adding a bit of retro to our fridge. Just for funsies.
4. Leo baseball tee from Cotton On Kids. Walked out with this and No.5 for a 2 for $20 deal!
5. Dino baseball tee from Cotton On Kids. Gus's favourite animal is the 'Dinosaur Raww'
I couldn't leave this cute tee behind.
So for under $100 i came home with a swag of stuff! I always feel like I have really accomplished something when I have scored a bargain.
There are so many great sales on at the moment. I could have bought Country Road's whole winter collection with a lot of styles at 50% off. (There is always this weekend!)
Where do you shop for a bargain? Online, at the local oppie or just the shopping centre? Would love to hear your shopping secrets :)
Love Lil xx