Loving, wanting, reading, dreaming




Loving, wanting, reading, dreaming


Loving: My brand spanking new Michael Kors Watch! I had been eyeing off this beauty for a very, very long time and well that husband of mine, he spoils me so!

Wanting: Chambray Utility Pants from the one and only Country Road.  What is not to love?  Slouchy? check.  Chambray? check.  Country Road? check.

Reading: Grace, a memoir by the inspirational Grace Coddington.   I'm only into the first few pages and already I'm hooked.

Dreaming:  The new link bracelet from Oroton.  I dream of this and my watch becoming fast friends on my wrist.  Isn't it just divine?

What's on your wish list this week?  Would love to know!

Love Lil xx


Leave a Comment

  1. Congrats on your new MK watch! I bought one two years ago now and it's still my favorite staple. :)

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove your new watch and definitely need to start reading Grace!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the MK watch and link bracelet are both gorgeous! :)
    http://lifeinsidethelocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete