SO IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW......H&M IS OPENING IN MELBOURNE




H&M HOMEWARE LOVE

Pillow Case, Candle, Cushion Cover, Box, Basket, Towel


So.....unless you have been living under a rock you would know that fashion powerhouse H&M is opening in the old GPO building in Melbourne on the 5th of April.  
That is only 13 days away!  Less than two weeks!  To say I am excited is an understatement

Good quality fashion and home wares for the whole family at unbelievably great prices!!

My husband and I are already planning a trip to our favourite city pretty much so we can go to H&M.  I have a wish list as long as the line will be to get in, but above are my six favourites from their current home ware's collection.  I obviously have quite a thing with yellow, pink and black.  These guys would be the perfect finishing touches to our nearly finished lounge/dining room. And you can get all of the above for 76 bucks! It is like stealing really!

Have you made a H&M wish list yet?

Love Lil xx


























Leave a Comment

Post a Comment