A-Z Questions




A. Age:29
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the Shower!!! Actually cleaning the bathroom in general is horrid!
D. Dogs: None, not yet anyway
E. Essential start to your day:Waking up next to my beautiful bubba boy and enjoying his smiles and giggles!
F. Favorite color:Olive Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver all the way and White Gold is even better!
H. Height:164cms (short arse)
I. Instruments you play:Used to play the flute, was quite good but living in units for so long has unfortunately put the flute playing on hold.
J. Job title: Stay at home mamma, used to be a business manager for Big W.
K. Kids: My little sweet pea Angus who is nearly 3 months old
L. Live: In the Sutherland Shire, also known as God's Country!
M. Mother’s name: Robyn
N. Nicknames: Lil
O. Overnight hospital stays: I have only stayed in hospital once when I had Angus, and was for 5 days cause I had emergency ceaserean.
P. Pet peeves: Walking on eggshells around others.  I like to tell it like it is!
Q. Quote from a movie: "My heart is,and always will be yours" Edward Ferras. Sense and Sensibility.  And then Eleanor does that noise where she sounds like she is giving birth!  Oh I love that movie!
R. Right or left handed: Completely Left Handed!! Can't do anything right handed
S. Siblings: Lauren (Borrie) 28, Jesse 24 and Astrid 19.  I love my ferals!!
U. Underwear: Bond's
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts, everything else is good
W. What makes you run late: My spunky husband
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lungs, Ankle, Stomach and ultrasounds with Gus
Y. Yummy food that you make: Leek and Corn Chowder, Mum's recipe.  The best soup/hearty meal I have ever tasted!! (the recipe is a few blog posts back)
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe.  And my son has inherited this favouritism with his new favourite pal 'sophie the giraffe'





Thought I would answer some questions about myself using the A-Z method. Haven't done one of these since I was at uni and used to get chain e-mails and you had to send it to 10 people other wise someone close to you would die!  Hahaha! 


P.S - Daily Photo
 Gus with his 2 favourite ladies, Ava and Mia (aka my incredibly gorgeous nieces)


They are going to be the best of friends..........I can tell xx



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment